- Memorial Regional Medical Center
Dr. Wong is board certified in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine. He has been with PAR since 1993. Dr. Wong practices at our Mechanicsville office and at Memorial Regional Medical Center.
University of Virginia
Medical College of Virginia, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Sleep Medicine, Diplomate
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases, Critical Care Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians – Fellow
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Physician Executives
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Richmond Academy of Medicine
Dr. Wong works closely with a team of APCs (Advanced Practice Clinicians). These APCs train with Dr. Wong and work under his supervision to ensure that all patients receive timely high quality care. Dr. Wong spends half of his time working in the hospital and so he is not always available in the office, but one of his APCs will be available to take care of you. Dr. Wong also has a Nurse Practioner that specializes in patients who have recently been hospitalized or had a flare up of COPD.