Katie Braun has always had a passion for the medical field. She performed research at VCU in burn wound conversion while completing her Master’s degree in Physiology. She then decided to pursue her nursing career. She received her RN and began working in the Neuroscience Unit at St. Mary’s Hospital, eventually moving on to Critical Care. Katie then worked in the Intensive Care Unit for 2 years before becoming a Nurse Practitioner. Katie enjoys exercising, playing and watching basketball, traveling to new places with her husband, and spending quality time with her family and friends.
- James Madison University, Bachelor of Science, Health Science, 2006
- Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing, RN Diploma, 2012
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Bachelor of Science, Nursing, 2014
Graduate School Education:
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Master of Science, Physiology, 2008
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Master of Science, Nursing, 2016
American Association of Nurse Practitioners