To the Patients and Families of PAR:
In response to the COVID-19 global pandemic, we wanted to share our plans for continuing to care for our patients, our staff, and the Richmond community. We recognize that COVID-19 is a respiratory illness and our patients are some of the most at risk of being severely affected by this virus. We are taking this very seriously.
Our immediate goal is to keep our offices open to take care of our patients that need to be seen.
Beginning Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
- You will be asked more questions regarding potential exposure and travel exposure. We need truthful and honest answers to better give you the care needed.
- During this time of uncertainty, phone triage will serve the population better. Our goal is to treat as many illnesses as possible at home and/or in the office. Please call us at (804) 320-4243.
- Our phone lines are busy. Please be patient. We will work as quickly as possible to answer the phones and return phone messages.
- Waiting rooms will be off limits to decrease the impact of COVID-19 and slow/flatten the curve using social distancing. You may need to come into the office to register and then be asked to wait in your car. We realize this may be an inconvenience; but we feel this is necessary.
- We are limiting visitors to all appointments. Please only bring one visitor with you to your appointment.
- We are offering telemedicine visits for anyone who would like one, and patients who may be sick.
- We’re not allowing walk-ins to our walk-in clinic at this time.
- We have increased our cleaning procedures to protect you as well as our staff.
- None of our employees or providers will come to work sick.
-Your team at Pulmonary Associates of Richmond Virginia